An Application Switcher Menu, inspired to the similar menu available on Classic Mac OS.
– Application Switcher Menu;
– Enable or disable the Spotlight menu on per user basis;
– Classic window mode (that is: when you click on a window all other windows of the same application are automatically brought to front);
– Single Application Mode;
– Integrated self-updater, available by clicking on it’s button or by enabling autocheck at login;
– Advanced features: Full Screen mode, SIGSTOP or SIGCONT front application;
– Per application windows and Dock Rules system.